Also worth remembering is a statement by Turkish President Erdogan: “There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”
Koran 2:191 “Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.”
Koran 3:28 “Moslems must not take the infidels as friends.”
Koran 3:85 “Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.”
Koran 5:33 “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam.”
Muslim conference in Michigan reveals the practice of Taqiyah (the Islamic holy act of lying) to cover up the agenda of Islam.
The West is led to believe that there are two types of Islam: Moderate and Radical. Yet the Muslim recognizes that to be a Moderate is to be an Apostate. There is a day coming when the Moderate/Apostate Muslim will get in line with the teachings found within the Qur’an and then the 15 to 25% number you hear
Mr.Rational 12:39 AM EST [Edited]
Some interesting Islamic expansionist culture catch-phrases, regarding Muslim behavior when among non-Muslims:
* Taqiyya (Shia) or Muda’rat (Sunni): tactical deceit for the purposes of spreading Islam.
* Kitman: deceit by omission.
* Muruna: the temporary suspension of Sharia in order that Muslim immigrants appear “moderate”. So through the principle of Hijra (Muslim Immigration), the early Muslims are a Trojan Horse. The Kafir or Kuffar community gets the false sense that the early immigrants are not a threat, at least until the Muslim community has gained strength.
* Hijra: Muslim immigration in order to populate and gain strength in a Kafir country. Can be used in combination with Muruna.
* Hudna: a temporary truce (often portrayed as “Peace” to the Kafir), which the Muslims can break at any time it is strategically advantageous. It is usually for the purposes of rearming and regrouping (see Palestinians and Israel).
* Tawriya: deceit by ambiguity.
* Taysir: deceit through facilitation, i.e., not have to observe all the tenets of Sharia
Following Mohammad’s example, i.e., Mecca vs. Medina, the principle of when weak preach peace, when strong wage war
‘moderate’ Muslims You decide