The sound quality alone, makes this a memorable visit…headphones!
Revealed: Marilyn called Jackie to confess JFK affair… and she replied ‘that’s great, I’ll move out and you have all the problems’
In ‘These Few Precious Days: The Final Year of Jack with Jackie,’ author Christopher Andersen claims Jackie Kennedy ‘knew everything’ about Jack’s cheating and turned a blind eye, but his relationship with Marilyn ‘seemed to bother her the most.’ And she was right to fear the bombshell actress, because Marilyn’s sights were firmly set on becoming the President’s second wife.
Born illegitimately in 1926 to an unmarried mother in the charity ward of the Los Angeles General Hospital, Marilyn was originally known as Norma Jeane Mortenson
For more pictures, click here..
Marilyn Monroe (1926-1962), the movie star of the 1950s, conveyed beauty, vulnerability and innocence on the screen. When she died, I remember the men on the baseball field talking about her death. Being nine years old at the time, I didn’t quite understand who they were talking about because I was unawre of her significance. Despite talent, success, and fame, Marilyn did not find the love and happiness she hoped for — sadly, she died alone.
The recent movie, My Week With Marilyn is recommended. Michelle Williams is quite believable as the movie star.
‘They’re bullies and they treat their women like crap’: One former Kennedy wife tells of Robert Kennedy’s come-ons, JFK’s stealing, and the family’s philandering
“…Lawford was often the one to arrange JFK’s – and later Bobby Kennedy’s – trysts with movie star Marilyn Monroe, setting up meetings for the secret lovers in his own California home.”
The Death of Marilyn Monroe
By Rachael Bell
Sometime after 10 p.m. on August 4, 1962, Marilyn Monroe slipped into a coma caused by an overdose of sleeping pills. She would never regain consciousness. Shortly after she was discovered, a bizarre set of activities took place in her Brentwood home at 12305 Fifth Helena Drive. Some items were allegedly removed, including a diary and an incriminating note which could have far-reaching implications, if discovered. The order for their removal was believed to have come from someone in the White House, in an attempt to prevent a scandal from toppling the presidency of John F. Kennedy.
Many witnesses said they observed Marilyn being secretly taken that night by an ambulance crew to a nearby hospital before being returned again to her Brentwood home in Los Angeles. Forever steeped in mystery are the exact events that took place on the night that one of the world’s leading sex symbols and movie legends died. According to some accounts, Marilyn’s body was rediscovered by her house companion, Eunice Murray, and her psychiatrist, Dr. Greenson, several hours following the initial discovery of her remains.
Greenson would later tell police that Murray alerted him around 3:30 a.m. that something might be wrong with Marilyn, the morning following Marilyn’s death. When he arrived at Marilyn’s home, he broke into her bedroom and found her lying nude and face down in her bed. She was clutching a phone in her right hand. After a brief examination he determined that she was dead.
Exactly how and when Marilyn Monroe died sparked a debate that would last more than 40 years and generate many theories, including that of murder. Some of these theories even implicated John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert in the mysterious death.
The ultimate sex symbol for men. But did Marilyn Monroe only love women? Fifty years after her death, an author who met the star questions her sexual identity
By MICHAEL THORNTON
PUBLISHED: 16:18 EST, 20 July 2012 | UPDATED: 17:21 EST, 20 July 2012
As headlines flashed around the world on an August morning 50 years ago announcing the death of the ultimate love goddess, newspapers filled their pages with the most iconic image of all, from her film The Seven Year Itch.
On a New York sidewalk, Marilyn Monroe stands with her legs astride a grating while the breeze generated by a subway train blows her accordion-pleated white dress up above her panties and around her ears.
‘Isn’t it delicious?’ she cries, as the breeze billows around her thighs.
That moment, perhaps the most vivid memory in the whole of Hollywood history, inflamed the libido of men everywhere, establishing Monroe as the world’s number one sex symbol and as the most desirable woman on the planet.
But therein lies a great irony.
For Marilyn Monroe was not the man-eating siren her image suggested.
Although she married and divorced three times, she was — though few people are aware of the fact — a lesbian by inclination.
She admitted to sexual encounters with actresses Joan Crawford, Barbara Stanwyck, Marlene Dietrich and Elizabeth Taylor, as well as with both her acting coaches, Natasha Lytess and Paula Strasberg.
As Michelle Morgan reveals in her expertly researched recent biography, Marilyn Monroe: Private And Undisclosed, I met her once when I was a 15-year-old schoolboy.
Under the resentful and glowering gaze of her third husband, the playwright Arthur Miller, and the extremely possessive Strasberg, I presented Marilyn with a bunch of wilting roses in the drive of Parkside House, the mansion she and Miller were renting at Englefield Green in Surrey during the filming of The Prince And The Showgirl in 1956.
She circumnavigated an extremely large police detective in order to take the roses from me.
And then she did something completely unexpected. She reached forward and planted a kiss full on my lips.
It was in no sense erotic. It was the sort of gentle and innocent kiss that a child might give. I rode away on my borrowed bicycle, bemused and astonished.
After Marilyn’s death only six years later, I was to meet Jean Negulesco, who directed Monroe in How To Marry A Millionaire.
Negulesco had been due to take over the direction of Marilyn’s final film, Something’s Got To Give.
Only a day before he was due to visit her, Monroe was found dead.
‘I still think I might have saved her if I could have got to her in time,’ he told me.
‘You know what was wrong with her, don’t you?
‘Her whole existence was a search for identity, and her sexual identity was a complete lie.
‘She told me once she had never had an orgasm with a man in her entire life.’
This seems hard to believe, remembering that billowing white dress above the New York subway grating.
And yet Negulesco’s assertion is validated by the taped transcripts of Marilyn’s sessions of psychoanalysis with her psychiatrist, Dr Ralph Greenson, at the end of her life.
‘What I told you is true when I first became your patient,’ she says in the transcripts.
‘I had never had an orgasm. I well remember you said an orgasm happens in the mind, not the genitals.’
She also recalls other advice from Greenson, saying: ‘When I did exactly what you told me to do, I would have an orgasm … what a difference a word makes.
‘You said I would, not I could. Bless you, doctor. What you say is gospel to me.’
Another of those who worked with Monroe, actress Celeste Holm, who appeared with her in All About Eve, and who died last Sunday, told me that Marilyn’s sexual problems were rooted in her traumatic childhood.
Born illegitimately in 1926 to an unmarried mother in the charity ward of the Los Angeles General Hospital, she was originally known as Norma Jeane
Mortenson, the child of a 24-year-old film negative cutter, Gladys Pearl Monroe Mortenson, who developed schizophrenia.
Both of Gladys’s parents, Otis Elmer Monroe and Della Monroe Grainger, lived out their twilight years in mental institutions, while Gladys’s brother, Marion, was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
So it is small wonder that the child who became Marilyn Monroe grew up with a deep-rooted fear of genetic insanity.
This, according to Celeste Holm, gave Marilyn a lifelong terror of pregnancy.
In addition to her fear of giving birth to an abnormal child, Marilyn suffered from devastating bouts of endometriosis, a gynaecological condition causing intense pelvic pain, severe cramps and painful periods.
It made normal sexual intercourse difficult and uncomfortable.
‘Because of this,’ Holm explained,
‘Marilyn was never able to enjoy sex with men.
Joan Crawford was succeeded in Marilyn’s lesbian adventures by two other veteran Hollywood stars, Barbara Stanwyck and Marlene Dietrich
‘She was afraid of it, and turned to older women as sexual role models.’
After Marilyn had become a world-famous sex symbol, her first husband, Jim Dougherty, who joined the Merchant Marine in 1943, would brag: ‘Never had I encountered a girl who so thoroughly enjoyed a sexual union. It made our lovemaking pure joy.’
But this, sadly, was far from the truth.
‘Jim told me privately that she spent most of their early marriage locked in the bathroom,’ said Martin Evans, a friend of Jim’s at the time they married.
‘She had sex books and manuals that were given to her, and none of them made a difference.
‘She was scared. From my information, she even asked if it were possible for her to never have sex with Jim. “Could they just be friends?” she wondered.
‘To be honest, I don’t think they had a good sex life ever — despite what Jim later claimed.’
‘For years,’ said Celeste Holm, ‘Marilyn was in love with the idea of being Betty Grable (the Forties star known as the Girl With The Million Dollar Legs).
‘She followed Betty around everywhere, studied her all the time and copied everything she did.
‘Betty, let me stress, was happily married to Harry James, with two daughters, and was not in the least that way inclined, but she understood Marilyn and was patient with her.’
In 1969, Grable told me that she had found Monroe’s pursuit of her ‘sometimes scary, but you have to understand that all her problems had to do with her not being able to have a child.
‘She would have been a wonderful mother and it would have saved her life if only she could have had children.’
Another female star Marilyn pursued and propositioned was Judy Garland, who married three gay men among her five husbands.
‘One night at a party, Marilyn followed me from room to room,’ said Garland. “I don’t want to get too far away from you,” she said.’
Shortly before Marilyn signed with Columbia Pictures in 1948, she met Natasha Lytess, a failed actress who was a drama coach at the studio.
‘I want to recreate you,’ she told Marilyn.
‘I shall mould you into the great actress I suspect you can be. But to do so, you must submit to me. Do you understand?’
Natasha’s dominant intentions were clear.
In 1950, Marilyn moved into her apartment while she was being escorted by a new father-figure, the venerable Hollywood agent Johnny Hyde.
When Hyde died from a heart attack in December 1950, Natasha rescued Marilyn from a suicide attempt with a drug overdose.
Marilyn told her close friend, actor Ted Jordan, that she and Natasha were sleeping together.
‘Why not?’ she said. ‘Sex is something you do with people you like. What could be wrong with a natural act?’
Natasha told Marilyn: ‘You’re wonderful. I love you.’
Marilyn said of Natasha: ‘She was a great teacher, but she got really jealous about the men I saw. She thought she was my husband!’
Natasha detested the baseball player Joe DiMaggio, whom Marilyn started to date in 1952 and later married.
He always referred to Lytess unflatteringly as ‘Morticia’.
‘If it were up to me,’ he said, ‘Morticia would take a long walk off a short pier.
‘Maybe I could get through to Marilyn if I didn’t have this broad to deal with. This broad is gonna ruin her, I’m telling you.’
In the transcripts of her taped sessions with Dr Ralph Greenson, Marilyn also admits to a full-blown lesbian encounter with the rampantly bisexual Joan Crawford.
‘Oh yes, Crawford,’ she says. ‘We went to Joan’s bedroom. Crawford had a gigantic orgasm and shrieked like a maniac. Credit Natasha with that. She could teach more than acting.
‘Next time I saw Crawford, she wanted another round … after I turned her down, she became spiteful.’
Crawford was succeeded in Marilyn’s lesbian adventures by two other veteran Hollywood stars, Barbara Stanwyck and Marlene Dietrich.
After Marilyn’s divorce from Joe DiMaggio in 1954, DiMaggio confided to the New York newspaper columnist Walter Winchell that the real cause of the breakdown of the marriage was Marilyn’s preference for her own sex.
Her final break with Natasha Lytess was brutal.
Marilyn moved to New York and began studying at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg and his wife, Paula, with whom Monroe established yet another strongly homoerotic relationship.
Natasha was simply dumped. Dropped from the payroll at 20th Century Fox, she tried to contact Marilyn, who refused to take her calls.
She once arrived unannounced where Marilyn was staying, only to find the agent, Lew Wasserman, barring the door and telling her: ‘Your engagement with the studio is none of Miss Monroe’s concern.’
As Natasha left, she saw Marilyn staring down at her from a window with a blank expression. They never saw each other again.
Before her death from cancer in 1964, Natasha said of Marilyn: ‘The truth is, my life and feelings were very much in her hands.
‘I was the older one, the teacher, but she knew the depth of my attachment to her, and she exploited those feelings as only a beautiful younger person can.
‘She said she was the needy one. Alas, it was the reverse.’
Marilyn’s marriage to Arthur Miller had proved as unsatisfying sexually as those to Jim Dougherty and Joe DiMaggio, and they divorced in January 1961
Following Marilyn’s marriage to playwright Arthur Miller in 1956, Paula Strasberg accompanied them to London as Marilyn’s acting coach, and assumed an even more dominant role in her life than Natasha had done.
This relationship also had strong lesbian undertones.
The British movie star Jean Kent, who appeared with Marilyn in The Prince And The Showgirl, says: ‘Marilyn would not make a single move or take a single step without Paula’s approval. Someone heard Paula telling her that she was the most popular person on earth, more popular even than Jesus!’
Five years later, having returned to the U.S., Marilyn was to have another liaison with a woman — this time one of the biggest stars in the world.
On June 7, 1961, at Frank Sinatra’s cabaret opening at the Sands, Las Vegas, she had a one-off sexual encounter with her rival as the Queen of Hollywood, Elizabeth Taylor, who was six years her junior.
‘Her touch was electric,’ wrote Taylor of Marilyn in her diary.
‘I wanted to see how far the bitch would go. But she had to do all the work.’
Marilyn’s marriage to Arthur Miller had proved as unsatisfying sexually as those to Dougherty and DiMaggio, and they divorced in January 1961.
After that, she became something of a loner.
Though much has been written about Marilyn’s relations with the Kennedys, and she remained both before and after her death perhaps the ultimate sex symbol for men, Dr Ralph Greenson affirmed that Monroe ‘was not sexually involved with either Kennedy brother or with any other man at the end of her life.’
Was it because, amid the emotional wreckage of so much of her life, she had found her greatest happiness with women?
Marilyn Monroe unseen photographs
- Comment on Iran
- Democracy In China Delayed
- Egypt Spring Election
- FACT Obama not a Leader
- H-1B visas screwing US
- Jebuardo and George
- Job Scams
- Obama and His Record
- Palestinian sic Egypt Spring
- 1965 blame the Democrats FACTact
- 4th Virginia Textbook
- A Love Story
- A NICE story
- ABC facts about China
- Acting like Assholes
- Afghanistan Behind US
- Afghanistan beyond 2011
- Afghanistan Pakistan Karzai
- Afghanistan Petraeus Karzai
- Afghanistan reality check
- African Americans at play
- Alabama what you think
- Alison Parker and Adam Ward obituaries RIP
- All Bozos on the Clown Bus
- ALL you need to know
- Amazing colorized photographs
- Amazing Elephant Rescue
- Amazing Technology
- Ambitious China
- American Capitalism
- American Common Sense Immigration Reform
- American Dream in trouble
- American Heroes
- American Military History
- American SELF-destruction
- American Transition
- Another Wall Street scam
- Apocalyptic Jihad
- Arab Spring BlowBack
- Arab Spring Egypt update
- Arab Spring ground zero
- Arab Spring in April
- Arab Spring in Mali cocaine
- Arab Spring Islamist Festival
- Arab Spring Outcome
- Arab Spring Reality
- Arab Spring Success
- Arab Spring Syria
- Arab Spring they hate US
- Arab Spring Update
- Arab Spring update
- Arab Spring update Libya
- Arizona Massacre
- Auschwitz concentration camp
- Babe Ruth family memories
- Backward with Obama
- Bad Economy and the rich
- BAD parenting means BAD kids
- Battle of Britain ace pilot
- Believe in the After-Life
- BEWARE Islam in America
- Beyond Devotion to Service
- Bigotry and Ignorance on display
- Bin Laden Dead Never Forget
- Black Issues
- Black on Black lives matter
- Blanket Amnesty
- Boko Haram and Nigeria
- Border Crisis and Obama
- Boston Marathon Tragedy
- Break up BIG Banks
- British heroes Luftwaffe interviews
- British military decline
- Broken Government Serves Politicians
- Buckeyes Rule
- Budget Battle Bust
- Bush Book Decision Points
- Bush broke IRAQ no ownership
- Bush’s Iraq
- Bush’s lasting legacy
- California Drought
- Cambridge Holiday
- Cancer is a Modern Disease
- Cancer treatment shows promise
- Carly Fiorina Really Was That Bad
- Change in China
- China Changes Leaders
- China cult of personality
- China Currency
- China going forward 2012
- China in Focus
- China is a Sleeping Dragon
- China IS Hacker Central
- China means cyber-warfare
- China under stress
- Chinese Advantages Problems
- Chinese business model
- Chinese Comrades
- Chinese consumerism
- Chinese Consumption
- Chinese Military Culture
- Chris Christie don’t bet on it
- Christmas 2012
- Chronology of Failure
- Class warfare Facts
- Classic Country youtube
- Coca Cola secret formula
- Color photography 1940s
- coming soon Mexifornia
- Comment on 2012 Candidates
- Comment on the debt limit crisis
- Common Sense about Afghanistan
- Common Sense about illegals, gringos
- Common Sense about immigration
- Concentration Camps
- Conflict South China Sea
- Corporations NOT PAYING taxes
- Courage Faith Jessica Lynch
- Crisis Germany
- Cuban Reefs
- D-Day graphic
- David Petraeus: Iraq update
- Debt Deal Graphics
- Debt-ceiling imperative
- December 1860
- Declaration on Iran
- Decline and Fall of the American Dream
- Decline of European Civilization
- Detroit Schools Archaeological Evidence
- Dick Cheney and other LIARS
- Dick Cheney doinks history
- Dick Morris predicts the election
- Dick Morris spins Bain Romney
- Disgraceful Treatment of VETerans HE SAVED MANY
- Divided State of America
- Don’t bet on politicians
- Don’t bet on the Democrats
- Don’t bet on the Republicans
- Donald J Trump
- Doolittle Raiders and Great War diary
- Dreams Deferred Dayton OH
- Dubya’s Disaster
- Economic Recovery – What Recovery?
- Education about education
- Education Means Individual Achievement
- Edward Snowden Dossier
- Effin kRAZY
- Egypt in reality
- Egypt under Morsi
- Egyptian democracy prospects
- Election 2010
- Election in Iran
- Elephants are noble creatures
- Emily Perez an example
- Endless Energy in Asia
- Energy Independence Happy Fourth
- Energy Issues
- Equality of Opportunity Based upon Merit
- European Affairs Greece
- European Civilization
- European Economics – Russia – Germany – France – Italy
- Explaining Obamacare
- Explaining the Tea Party
- F-35 fighter fiasco
- Fact Check
- Facts about China
- Facts About Climate Change
- Facts About Climate Change
- Facts About Entitlements
- Facts about Financial MELTdown
- Facts about High unEmployment
- Facts about ISIS
- Facts about Islam
- Facts About Medicare
- Facts about Mitt Romney
- Facts about NO Leadership and you…
- Facts about North Korea
- FACTS about Obamacare
- Facts about Putin
- Facts about Rick Santorum
- Facts about Taxes
- Facts about the debt deal
- Facts about the Iraq invasion
- Facts about the one perCent
- Facts about Trayvon Martin killing
- Facts on the Ground in Iraq
- Facts Rick Perry cronyism etc
- Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence
- Ferguson Shooting Photographs and Video
- First Black Fighter Pilot Last Cavalry Charge
- Fiscal Cliff Chronology
- Fiscal Cliff Cometh
- Fiscal Cliff is here
- Flavor of the month Herman Cain
- Flood Photos
- Florida Foreclosures
- Forward with Obama
- Forward with Obamacare
- Founders Believed in God
- Four More Years
- Future Warfare
- Gas Attack in Syria
- Get Out of Afghanistan
- get the Money out of politics
- Global China
- Global Environmental Degradation
- Global Warming is here
- Glory of God
- Goldman Sachs Naked and exposed Historical Inequality
- GOOD Advice
- GOOD news POSITIVE stories
- Governor Walker is a Republican Ideologue
- GREAT comments
- Great Wall of China beyond
- Gridlock Corruption Bureaucracy Politics
- Gross Income Inequality
- Grover Norquist
- Gun Control
- Hackers SpyEye
- Hamas strikes out
- Hard Times then and now
- Help the Homeless
- Henry Kissinger gives advice
- Heroin comes to town Dayton
- Hillary pinned down
- Hillary Unclassified
- Honest Abe Savior and Martyr
- How Catholic bishops operate
- How Did We Get Into This Mess
- Hurricane Sandy Tragedy no one should die alone in darkness
- Ideology is ignorance
- illegal immigration What You Think
- Immigration Attitudes
- Importance of BEES Colony Collapse
- Internet Issues cyber-warfare
- Iran and the Bomb
- Iran nuke deal yes no
- Iran Remains the Great Threat
- Iraq no longer exists
- ISIS Isil daeSH poliTics
- Islam 101 truth about
- Islam in America
- Islam in Europe
- Italian Campaign
- Japan and the BOMB
- Jesse Owens American Hero
- Jesus of Nazareth historic figure in fact
- Jim Martin Letter 101st Airborne
- Jim Tressel
- Job Market Reality
- Jobs Jobs Jobs
- John Bell Hood unlucky general
- Johnny Carson and Henry Bushkin
- Judas the Galilean and his Unterbrink writings
- KEEP the A-10
- Keith Olbermann ko’d
- Kennedy Assasination Eyewitnesses Video
- Kevin Phillips Predicts Future
- Keystone Pipeline Facts
- KFC conquers China
- Kick The comment on Comment
- Koch Brothers
- kRAZY Muslims
- La reConquista giving Our Country back to the Indians
- laissez faire capitalism – Where are the good jobs?
- Lauren Bacall youtube
- Leadership Lessons
- LeBron James tribute Lauren Hill
- Liberal Utopia
- Life in China
- Life in France
- Life in the United Kingdom
- Life in the United States of America
- Likely Libya Outcome
- Link to tornado videos
- Litigation in Libya
- Living in Paris
- Luftwaffe aces
- Manufacturing creates wealth
- Marilyn Monroe unseen photographs
- Marine Life dying coral
- Media Bias
- Memorial Day 2013
- METH MESSes You Up
- Michael Redd Bucks
- Middle Class economy 21st cen
- Middle Class fACTs
- Middle Class Stories Change for the American Dream
- Middle East History
- Middle East History Egypt Libya
- Middle East History Syria
- Middle East History Turkey
- Militant Islam
- Mindless VIOLENCE and Senseless Cruelty
- Mitt Romney Bain Capital 2012 election
- Monster Catfish in Italy
- More Climate Change FACTS
- MORE Divided than Ever
- More of the Same?
- MORE Soldier Stories HELP Taylor Morris
- Mullahs want the bomb
- Muslim Brotherhood revealed
- Muslim Democracy
- Neil Armstrong last interview
- Never Forget 9 11 Essay
- NEW 9-11 video
- New Normal in China
- New Pearl Harbor account
- New Titanic Survivor Story
- New York Police Shooting read the comments
- Newsweek how Dumb Are We?
- Norway Nutjob Anders Behring Breivik
- NYC imam True Face of Islam
- Obama abandons white working class
- Obama AD 2010
- Obama affect on America
- Obama and Middle East Peace
- Obama and Syria
- Obama economy
- Obama foreign and domestic
- Obama is a Phony
- Obama no sense of humor
- Obama not the anti-Christ
- Obama Re-elected Watch Out
- Obama Scorecard
- Obama supports gay marriage
- Obama’s Syrian Nightmare
- Obamacare is Poison
- Oceans are dying SOS planet
- Ohio State Marching Band Star Trek Video
- Oil Prices means speculators
- Old Men Who Don’t Care
- On Planet Krauthammer
- Opinion about Fracking
- Opinion about Newt Gingrich
- Opinion about Obama
- Opinion About Obamacare
- Opinion about Romney
- Oregon Somali Terrorist
- Our country committing suicide
- Our Friends in Pakistan
- Our friends the Saudis
- Pakistan Protected Osama bin-Laden updated
- Palin a Phony?
- Palin Book Tour
- Paris MASSACRE timeline
- past Present FUTURE America
- Pay Attention
- PEOPLE are more important than profits
- People Need Good Jobs
- Phony Bulloney
- Pluto in Capricorn
- Polar Bear Family
- Political Correctness in the UK
- Prairie Chapel Ranch
- Pray for the Children
- Predatory Chinese
- President Cruz le Snooze le Pew
- President Santorum
- Progress in Iraq no democracy
- Putin and the West
- Rampant Ignorance about the Civil War
- Rare Earth
- Read This MEMO
- Reality for Millenials
- Reality in Libya
- REASONS Liberals are hypocrites
- Remembering the Great War
- Republican Mandate?
- Robert Bales should be executed
- Robots – screwing US
- Rolling Stones at Fifty
- Romney and Afghanistan
- Romney and His Record
- Romney no military service
- Ron Paul
- Ronald Reagan Tax Review
- Ronald Reagan true myths
- SAD Obama
- San Jose veteran youtube video
- Santa Muerte
- Saturday Night Live Ferguson Video
- Screwing US
- Secure Protect Your Data
- See The Evidence PHOTOGRAPHS
- Sesquicentennial of the Civil War
- Sgt Dennis Weichel and Afghanistan
- Slavery and Secession
- Snow Scenes around the world
- So politically correct unbelievable
- Soldier Stories
- Somebody’s Darling air combat footage
- Something You Should Hear and See
- Spirit in the Sky Classic Rock
- SSG Johnson surprises Skylar – HAPPY
- State by State casualties Afghanistan
- State of our Democracy
- State of the Economy
- Stories about the After life Service is the currency of Salvation
- Stories World War I and II
- Supercommittee FAILure
- Syrian Spring updated
- Take it or leave it
- Tea Party Hearty
- Ten Conditions for Change
- Ten Conditions for Change I
- Ten Conditions for Change II
- The 911 Conspiracy
- THE CAMPAIGN OF 1814
- The Connected Class con
- The FED is private
- The Great Helmsman
- The Know Nothing President-cy
- The Kremlin
- The Mighty Eighth
- The Military Industrial Complex
- The Muslim Mind
- The One Party System of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich…
- The Palestinian Question
- The REAL Obama
- The Rich Get Richer
- There are the Jobs
- This Is EVIL
- Trump for President
- Trump supporters read this
- Truth to power The People
- Tsar Putin the Terrible
- Tunisian Revolution
- Understanding ISIS
- UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY
- Unfair Competition equals Free Trade
- Vanished Dynasties
- Vanishing America – later than you think
- Veterans Aging Prematurely
- Veterans Issues
- Voice from the Past
- Vote for John Kasich
- Washington’s Farewell Address
- Waterloo and Trafalgar
- WEAKest President in History
- What About Hillary?
- What about Scientology
- What Does Romney Stand For
- What I Know From Experience
- What I wrote in 2008
- What is wrong with our politicians?
- What President Morsi Really Thinks
- What you think about Obama
- What you think about Romney
- Where is Obama?
- who cares gr$$dy NFL
- Who lost Iraq, Vietnam, China?
- Who was Freddie Gray
- Why Americans hate their government
- Why Romney Lost
- Why the Arab Spring is important
- Wicked Winter Weather
- Wisdom about Fools
- Words of Wisdom about Education
- World War 2 in color Hitler video
- World War Two obituaries
- Xi Jinping and China
- Xi Jinping new leader in China
- You got what you voted for
- Zero Some Game