Gymnast who witnessed Hitler refusing to shake Jesse Owens’ hand at 1936 Games to take part in second Olympics… in 2012 torch ceremony
Jesse Owens, 2nd from right, ignored by Hitler during the medal procession after he won the 100 metres, 200 metres, the long jump and the 4×100 metres relay
J.C. “Jesse” Owens (1913 – 1980) stole the show from Hitler’s Aryan supermen in 1936. The XI Olympiad was supposed to showcase Nazi Germany to the world. Instead, an American exploded the myth of racial superiority when Jesse Owens won 4 gold medals.
Jesse Owens competed in track and field for the Ohio State University in the Big Ten. His greatest athletic accomplishment did not take pace in Berlin, however, because he broke three world records and tied a fourth in 45 minutes at the Big Ten meet in 1935. Jesse Owens was the greatest athlete in Ohio State history.
Born in Alabama, Jesse Owens’ family relocated to Cleveland where he drew attention at East Technical High School. When his father obtained employment at Ohio State to support the family, Jesse attended the university and became known as the “Buckeye Bullet.” He worked part-time because he did not receive a scholarship and experienced racism when the team traveled. Even though Jesse Owens earned enduring glory in Berlin, the president did not invite him to the White House or send a telegram of congratulations. President Eisenhower made him a good will ambassador for sports in 1956.
Despite his notoriety, economic success eluded Jesse Owens after his triumph in Berlin. He died from cancer and is buried in Chicago. Among the many honors bestowed upon him after his death, the Postal Service issued two stamps to recognize his achievements as an outstanding athlete and as a good man.
The black fist is a meaningless symbol. When you open it, you have nothing but fingers – weak, empty fingers. The only time the black fist has significance is when there’s money inside. There’s where the power lies.
Ohio State unveils tribute to Jesse Owens
By Adam Hawkins
Seventy-five years ago, Jesse Owens was breaking racial barriers and world records in the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, Germany.
Ohio State, Owens’ alma mater, is celebrating his achievements with a four-day tribute that began on Thursday with the unveiling of a statue at the southwest corner of the Jesse Owens Memorial Stadium.
OSU athletic director Gene Smith, along with President E. Gordon Gee and Owens’ three daughters, helped unveil the statue in front of a crowd of family, alumni and current athletes.
The statue is an eight-foot likeness of Owens standing on the top of the podium wearing his Olympic attire and holding his four gold medals next to his heart. Alan Cottrill, an artist from Zanesville, Ohio, designed and sculpted it.
Cotrill said the statue tells a story about Owens and his achievements in the 1936 Olympic games.
“The heart and soul of the piece is Jesse’s gesture and expression,” Cotrill said.
Gloria Owens Hemphill, one of Owens’ daughters, said her father was a caring man.
“He showed extraordinary love for his family and friends,” Hemphill said. “He has inspired countless others, all over the world to do the best in spite of obstacles.”
Smith agreed with Hemphill, and said Owens was one of the most important figures in our history as a university and as a country.
“He is truly an individual that we, as your athletic department, hold on a pedestal for all of our student-athletes to hopefully emulate,” Smith said.
The David E. Reese family funded the $250,000 statue, said Liz Cook, assistant director of media relations. Hemphill said she and her sisters are grateful for the Reese’s contribution.
“We thank you for this magnificent gift, this statue of our beloved father,” Hemphill said. “We hope it will inspire others to reach for the sky.”
Reese said he and the rest of his foundation donated the money to honor his father as it relates to Owens. Owens and Reese’s father were friends and both considered pioneers.
However, Reese said the statue is mostly for OSU.
“It is about this university, because that is why we’re all here,” Reese said.
Hemphill said the statue is important to the family and the memory of her father.
“It certainly demonstrates to our family that time and change does surely show,” Hemphill said. “How firm thy friendship, O-H-I-O.”
Owens pierced a myth
By Larry Schwartz
For most athletes, Jesse Owens’ performance one spring afternoon in 1935 would be the accomplishment of a lifetime. In 45 minutes, he established three world records and tied another.
But that was merely an appetizer for Owens. In one week in the summer of 1936, on the sacred soil of the Fatherland, the master athlete humiliated the master race.
Owens’ story is one of a high-profile sports star making a statement that transcended athletics, spilling over into the world of global politics. Berlin, on the verge of World War II, was bristling with Nazism, red-and-black swastikas flying everywhere. Brown-shirted Storm Troopers goose-stepped while Adolf Hitler postured, harangued, threatened. A montage of evil was played over the chillingly familiar Nazi anthem: “Deutschland Uber Alles.”
This was the background for the 1936 Olympics. When Owens finished competing, the African-American son of a sharecropper and the grandson of slaves had single-handedly crushed Hitler’s myth of Aryan supremacy.
He gave four virtuoso performances, winning gold medals in the 100- and 200- meter dashes, the long jump and on America’s 4×100 relay team. Score it: Owens 4, Hitler 0.
A remarkably even-keeled and magnanimous human being, Owens never rubbed it in. Just as sure as he knew fascism was evil, he also knew his country had a ways to go too in improving life for African-Americans.
“When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn’t ride in the front of the bus,” Owens said. “I had to go to the back door. I couldn’t live where I wanted. I wasn’t invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn’t invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either.”
Owens wasn’t complaining. That wasn’t his style. He believed it was his job “to try to make things better.”
Born James Cleveland Owens on Sept. 12, 1913, in Oakville, Ala., he was often ill as a child, suffering from both chronic bronchial congestion and several bouts of pneumonia. Inadequate housing, food and clothing didn’t help his health.
By the age of seven he was expected to pick 100 pounds of cotton a day. At nine his family moved to Cleveland. When a teacher asked his name, he answered, “J.C.,” which is what he was called. The teacher misunderstood his Southern drawl and the name was Jesse from then on.
As a teenager he set or tied national high school records in the 100- and 220-yard dashes and the long jump (called the broad jump then). At Ohio State, he was not a good student but he was easily the swiftest on the track.
Two weeks before the 1935 Big Ten Championships, Owens was involved in some playful hi-jinks with his roommates. But the prank backfired and he slipped on water during his getaway, severely injuring his tailbone.
On May 25 in Ann Arbor, Mich., Owens couldn’t even bend over to touch his knees. But as the sophomore settled in for his first race, he said the pain “miraculously disappeared.”
3:15 — The “Buckeye Bullet” ran the 100-yard dash in 9.4 seconds to tie the world record.
3:25 — In his only long jump, he leaped 26-8 1/4, a world record that would last 25 years.
3:34 — His 20.3 seconds bettered the world record in the 220-yard dash.
4:00 — With his 22.6 seconds in the 220-yard low hurdles, he became the first person to break 23 seconds in the event.
Some credit Owens with setting five world records, saying he also beat the marks for the shorter 200 meters and 200-meter low hurdles.
In his junior year at Ohio State, Owens competed in 42 events and won them all, including four in the Big Ten Championships, four in the NCAA Championships, two in the AAU Championships and three at the Olympic Trials.
In Germany, the Nazis portrayed African-Americans as inferior and ridiculed the United States for relying on “black auxiliaries.” One German official even complained that the Americans were letting “non-humans, like Owens and other Negro athletes,” compete.
But the German people felt otherwise. Crowds of 110,000 cheered him in Berlin’s glittering Olympic Stadium and his autograph or picture was sought as he walked the streets.
On Aug. 3, the 5-foot-10, 165-pound Owens won his first final, taking the 100 meters in 10.3, edging out Ralph Metcalfe, also an African-American.
The next day, Owens was almost out of the long jump shortly after qualifying began. He fouled on his first two jumps, though he was stunned when officials counted a practice run down the runway and into the pit as an attempt.
With one jump remaining, Luz Long, a tall, blue-eyed, blond German long jumper who was his stiffest competition, introduced himself. He suggested that Owens make a mark several inches before the takeoff board and jump from there to play it safe. Owens took the advice, and qualified.
In the finals that afternoon, Long’s fifth jump matched Owens’ 25-10. But Owens leaped 26-3¾ on his next attempt and won the gold medal with a final jump of 26-5½. The first to congratulate the Olympic record holder was Long, who looked like the model Nazi but wasn’t.
“It took a lot of courage for him to befriend me in front of Hitler,” Owens said. “You can melt down all the medals and cups I have and they wouldn’t be a plating on the 24-karat friendship I felt for Luz Long at that moment. Hitler must have gone crazy watching us embrace. The sad part of the story is I never saw Long again. He was killed in World War II.” Owens, though, would continue to correspond with Long’s family.
In the 200-meter dash on August 5, Owens won in an Olympic record of 20.7 seconds, beating out Mack Robinson, the older brother of Jackie Robinson.
That was supposed to be the end of Owens’ Olympic participation. But from out of the blue, Owens and Metcalfe replaced Marty Glickman and Sam Stoller, the only Jews on the U.S. track team, on the 4×100-meter relay.
The rumor was that the Nazi hierarchy had asked U.S. officials not to humiliate Germany further by using two Jews to add to the gold medals the African-Americans already had won. Glickman blamed U.S. Olympic Committee president Avery Brundage for acquiescing to the Nazis.
On August 9, the 4×100 relay team, with Owens running leadoff, won by 15 yards and its world-record time of 39.8 seconds would last 20 years. Upon Owens’ return to New York and a ticker-tape parade, he had to ride the freight elevator to a reception in his honor at the Waldorf-Astoria. He was treated as a kind of curiosity. When endorsements didn’t come his way, he made money by, among other activities, running against horses and dogs.
“People said it was degrading for an Olympic champion to run against a horse, but what was I supposed to do?” Owens said. “I had four gold medals, but you can’t eat four gold medals.”
Not until the fifties did he achieve financial security, becoming a public speaker for corporations and opening a public-relations firm.
In a 1950 Associated Press poll, he was voted the greatest track and field star for the first half of century, outpolling Jim Thorpe by almost three to one.
In 1976, President Ford presented Owens with the Medal of Freedom, the highest honor the U.S. can bestow upon a civilian.
Owens, a-pack-a-day smoker for 35 years, died of lung cancer at age 66 on March 31, 1980 in Tucson, Ariz.
Four years later, a street in Berlin was renamed in his honor.
A decade after his death, President Bush posthumously awarded Owens the Congressional Medal of Honor. Bush called his victories in Berlin “an unrivaled athletic triumph, but more than that, a triumph for all humanity.
Michael Arace commentary: Jesse Owens’ story deserves retelling
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
WEDNESDAY MAY 2, 2012 5:29 AM
The latest biographical treatment of Jesse Owens aired on the PBS series American Experience last night. The documentary, only an hour long, leaves much of his post-Olympic life on the cutting-room floor. Still, it is a wonderful piece produced by an award-winning crew, and it is worth every minute.
Owens himself wrote more than one memoir. He has been the subject of a raft of books, including the excellent 2007 work by Jeremy Schaap: Triumph: The Untold Story of Jesse Owens and Hitler’s Olympics. Yet the story deserves retelling, as often as possible. Younger generations should be exposed to the man who, to paraphrase the noted sociologist Dr. Harry Edwards, provided the shoulders on which Jackie Robinson stood.
Owens was one of 10 children born to Alabama sharecroppers. He was the grandson of slaves. His family moved to Cleveland in the early 1920s as part of the great northern migration of blacks seeking factory work. Heavily recruited coming out of East Technical High School, he chose Ohio State because it offered him a night job as an elevator operator at the State House — a means to pay for college.
On May 25, 1935, at the Big Ten championships in Ann Arbor, Mich., Owens entered the national consciousness. He put aside a back injury, tied the world record for the 100-yard dash and broke the world records for the broad jump, the 220-yard dash and the 220-yard low hurdles. In the process, he also set world records for the 200-meter dash and the 200-meter low hurdles, and he did it all in a span of 45 minutes.
Many newspapers across the country gave him bigger play than Babe Ruth, who hit his 712th, 713th and 714th home runs the very same day.
Owens was still a student at Ohio State when he went off to the Berlin Olympics in 1936. Once-forgotten details come back to life in the retelling of the famous, and infamous, Berlin Games, which were supposed to be Adolf Hitler’s statement on the superiority of the Aryan race.
Owens was a member of what Hitler called America’s “African auxiliary.” He was subhuman according to Nazi propaganda. He then showed up the Fuhrer by winning four gold medals and setting a long-jump record that would stand for 24 years.
Again, the details: Owens was placed in the 400 relay (and won his fourth gold medal) only after the two Jewish-Americans who were scheduled to run, Marty Glickman and Sam Stoller, were removed from the team. Their removal came at the behest of Avery Brundage, an official with the American team and a Hitler appeaser. Owens stood up for Glickman and Stoller and protested their removal.
The old footage of Owens is magnificent. His superiority to his competition is breathtaking, his power and abundant grace are captivating. The sight of him taking a victory lap arm-in-arm with German Luz Long, the runner-up in the long jump, is most compelling. This was Germany, on the brink of World War II and the Holocaust, with the architect of genocide in the stands — and here was a simple act of sportsmanship that shook the world.
Owens returned to a ticker-tape parade in New York. In the aftermath, he had to use the servant’s entrance to the Waldorf-Astoria hotel, and ride the freight elevator, to attend a dinner in his honor.
Later, Brundage, as chairman of the U.S. Olympic Committee, stripped Owens of his amateur status out of spite. Older folks still recall how Owens was forced to trade on his name in any way possible — including racing against horses — until he established a career as a motivational speaker. He was America’s greatest Olympic ambassador, he played the part well, and he had the voice.
Even here in Columbus, where Owens famously trod, we do not do enough to keep him in proper context. We tend to forget he was, arguably, the most-important sports figure of the 20th century, a towering champion who stood up to Hitler, came home to face Jim Crow and maintained a state of grace through it all. American Experience provides a good refresher. Look for the DVD.
Jesse Owens American Hero
- Comment on Iran
- Democracy In China Delayed
- Egypt Spring Election
- FACT Obama not a Leader
- H-1B visas screwing US
- Jebuardo and George
- Job Scams
- Obama and His Record
- Palestinian sic Egypt Spring
- ‘moderate’ Muslims You decide
- 1965 blame the Democrats FACTact
- 4th Virginia Textbook
- A Love Story
- A NICE story
- ABC facts about China
- Acting like Assholes
- Afghanistan Behind US
- Afghanistan beyond 2011
- Afghanistan Pakistan Karzai
- Afghanistan Petraeus Karzai
- Afghanistan reality check
- African Americans at play
- Alabama what you think
- Alison Parker and Adam Ward obituaries RIP
- All Bozos on the Clown Bus
- ALL you need to know
- Amazing colorized photographs
- Amazing Elephant Rescue
- Amazing Technology
- Ambitious China
- American Capitalism
- American Common Sense Immigration Reform
- American Dream in trouble
- American Heroes
- American Military History
- American SELF-destruction
- American Transition
- Another Wall Street scam
- Apocalyptic Jihad
- Arab Spring BlowBack
- Arab Spring Egypt update
- Arab Spring ground zero
- Arab Spring in April
- Arab Spring in Mali cocaine
- Arab Spring Islamist Festival
- Arab Spring Outcome
- Arab Spring Reality
- Arab Spring Success
- Arab Spring Syria
- Arab Spring they hate US
- Arab Spring Update
- Arab Spring update
- Arab Spring update Libya
- Arizona Massacre
- Auschwitz concentration camp
- Babe Ruth family memories
- Backward with Obama
- Bad Economy and the rich
- BAD parenting means BAD kids
- Battle of Britain ace pilot
- Believe in the After-Life
- BEWARE Islam in America
- Beyond Devotion to Service
- Bigotry and Ignorance on display
- bimbo eruptions
- Bin Laden Dead Never Forget
- Black Issues
- Black on Black lives matter
- Blanket Amnesty
- Boko Haram and Nigeria
- Border Crisis and Obama
- Boston Marathon Tragedy
- Break up BIG Banks
- British heroes Luftwaffe interviews
- British military decline
- Broken Government Serves Politicians
- Buckeyes Rule
- Budget Battle Bust
- Bush Book Decision Points
- Bush broke IRAQ no ownership
- Bush’s Iraq
- Bush’s lasting legacy
- California Drought
- Cambridge Holiday
- Cancer is a Modern Disease
- Cancer treatment shows promise
- Carly Fiorina Really Was That Bad
- Change in China
- Chaos and Crisis in Germany
- China Changes Leaders
- China cult of personality
- China Currency
- China going forward 2012
- China in Focus
- China is a Sleeping Dragon
- China IS Hacker Central
- China means cyber-warfare
- China under stress
- Chinese Advantages Problems
- Chinese business model
- Chinese Comrades
- Chinese consumerism
- Chinese Consumption
- Chinese Military Culture
- Chris Christie don’t bet on it
- Christmas 2012
- Chronology of Failure
- Class warfare Facts
- Classic Country youtube
- Coca Cola secret formula
- Color photography 1940s
- coming soon Mexifornia
- Comment on 2012 Candidates
- Comment on the debt limit crisis
- Common Sense about Afghanistan
- Common Sense about illegals, gringos
- Common Sense about immigration
- Concentration Camps
- Conflict South China Sea
- Corporations NOT PAYING taxes
- Courage Faith Jessica Lynch
- Cuban Reefs
- D-Day graphic
- David Petraeus: Iraq update
- Debt Deal Graphics
- Debt-ceiling imperative
- December 1860
- Declaration on Iran
- Decline and Fall of the American Dream
- Decline of European Civilization
- Desperate Democrats Trash Trump
- Detroit Schools Archaeological Evidence
- Dick Cheney and other LIARS
- Dick Cheney doinks history
- Dick Morris predicts the election
- Dick Morris spins Bain Romney
- Disgraceful Treatment of VETerans HE SAVED MANY
- Divided State of America
- Don’t bet on politicians
- Don’t bet on the Democrats
- Don’t bet on the Republicans
- Donald J Trump
- Doolittle Raiders and Great War diary
- Dreams Deferred Dayton OH
- Dubya’s Disaster
- Economic Recovery – What Recovery?
- Education about education
- Education Means Individual Achievement
- Edward Snowden Dossier
- Effin kRAZY
- Egypt in reality
- Egypt under Morsi
- Egyptian democracy prospects
- Election 2010
- Election in Iran
- Elephants are noble creatures
- Emily Perez an example
- Endless Energy in Asia
- Energy Independence Happy Fourth
- Energy Issues
- Equality of Opportunity Based upon Merit
- European Affairs Greece
- European Civilization
- European Economics – Russia – Germany – France – Italy
- Explaining Obamacare
- Explaining the Tea Party
- F-35 fighter fiasco
- Fact Check
- Facts about China
- Facts About Climate Change
- Facts About Climate Change
- Facts About Entitlements
- Facts about Financial MELTdown
- Facts about High unEmployment
- Facts about ISIS
- Facts about Islam
- Facts About Medicare
- Facts about Mitt Romney
- Facts about NO Leadership and you…
- Facts about North Korea
- FACTS about Obamacare
- Facts about Putin
- Facts about Rick Santorum
- Facts about Taxes
- Facts about the debt deal
- Facts about the Iraq invasion
- Facts about the one perCent
- Facts about Trayvon Martin killing
- Facts on the Ground in Iraq
- Facts Rick Perry cronyism etc
- Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence
- Ferguson Shooting Photographs and Video
- First Black Fighter Pilot Last Cavalry Charge
- Fiscal Cliff Chronology
- Fiscal Cliff Cometh
- Fiscal Cliff is here
- Flavor of the month Herman Cain
- Flood Photos
- Florida Foreclosures
- Forward with Obama
- Forward with Obamacare
- Founders Believed in God
- Four More Years
- Future Warfare
- Gas Attack in Syria
- George Bush dumb ass
- Get Out of Afghanistan
- get the Money out of politics
- Global China
- Global Environmental Degradation
- Global Warming is here
- Glory of God
- Goldman Sachs Naked and exposed Historical Inequality
- GOOD Advice
- GOOD news POSITIVE stories
- Governor Walker is a Republican Ideologue
- GREAT comments
- Great Wall of China beyond
- Gridlock Corruption Bureaucracy Politics
- Gross Income Inequality
- Grover Norquist
- Gun Control
- Hackers SpyEye
- Hamas strikes out
- Hard Times then and now
- Help the Homeless
- Henry Kissinger gives advice
- Heroin comes to town Dayton
- Hillary pinned down
- Hillary Unclassified
- Honest Abe Savior and Martyr
- How Catholic bishops operate
- How Did We Get Into This Mess
- Hurricane Sandy Tragedy no one should die alone in darkness
- Ideology is ignorance
- illegal immigration What You Think
- Immigration Attitudes
- Importance of BEES Colony Collapse
- Internet Issues cyber-warfare
- Iran and the Bomb
- Iran nuke deal yes no
- Iran Remains the Great Threat
- Iraq no longer exists
- Is Donald Trump a Fascist…
- ISIS Isil daeSH poliTics
- Islam 101 truth about
- Islam in America
- Islam in Europe
- Italian Campaign
- Japan and the BOMB
- Jesse Owens American Hero
- Jesus of Nazareth historic figure in fact
- Jim Martin Letter 101st Airborne
- Jim Tressel
- Job Market Reality
- Jobs Jobs Jobs
- John Bell Hood unlucky general
- Johnny Carson and Henry Bushkin
- Judas the Galilean and his Unterbrink writings
- KEEP the A-10
- Keith Olbermann ko’d
- Kennedy Assasination Eyewitnesses Video
- Kevin Phillips Predicts Future
- Keystone Pipeline Facts
- KFC conquers China
- Kick The comment on Comment
- Koch Brothers
- kRAZY Muslims
- La reConquista giving Our Country back to the Indians
- laissez faire capitalism – Where are the good jobs?
- Lauren Bacall youtube
- Leadership Lessons
- LeBron James tribute Lauren Hill
- Liberal Utopia
- Life in China
- Life in France
- Life in the United Kingdom
- Life in the United States of America
- Likely Libya Outcome
- Link to tornado videos
- Litigation in Libya
- little kids
- Living in Paris
- Luftwaffe aces
- Manufacturing creates wealth
- Marilyn Monroe unseen photographs
- Marine Life dying coral
- Media Bias
- Memorial Day 2013
- METH MESSes You Up
- Michael Redd Bucks
- Middle Class economy 21st cen
- Middle Class fACTs
- Middle Class Stories Change for the American Dream
- Middle East History
- Middle East History Egypt Libya
- Middle East History Syria
- Middle East History Turkey
- Militant Islam
- Mindless VIOLENCE and Senseless Cruelty
- Mitt Romney Bain Capital 2012 election
- Monster Catfish in Italy
- More Climate Change FACTS
- MORE Divided than Ever
- More of the Same?
- MORE Soldier Stories HELP Taylor Morris
- Mullahs want the bomb
- Muslim Brotherhood revealed
- Muslim Democracy
- Neil Armstrong last interview
- Never Forget 9 11 Essay
- NEW 9-11 video
- New Normal in China
- New Pearl Harbor account
- New Titanic Survivor Story
- New York Police Shooting read the comments
- Newsweek how Dumb Are We?
- Norway Nutjob Anders Behring Breivik
- NYC imam True Face of Islam
- Obama abandons white working class
- Obama AD 2010
- Obama affect on America
- Obama and Middle East Peace
- Obama and Syria
- Obama economy
- Obama foreign and domestic
- Obama is a Phony
- Obama no sense of humor
- Obama not the anti-Christ
- Obama Re-elected Watch Out
- Obama Scorecard
- Obama supports gay marriage
- Obama’s Middle East mess
- Obama’s Syrian Nightmare
- Obamacare is Poison
- Oceans are dying SOS planet
- Ohio State CRUSHes Michigan
- Ohio State Marching Band Star Trek Video
- Oil Prices means speculators
- Old Men Who Don’t Care
- On Planet Krauthammer
- One Party of the rich, by the rich and for the rich
- Opinion about Fracking
- Opinion about Newt Gingrich
- Opinion about Obama
- Opinion About Obamacare
- Opinion about Romney
- Opinion about the VA – Veterans Issues
- Oregon Somali Terrorist
- Our country committing suicide
- Our Friends in Pakistan
- Our friends the Saudis
- Pakistan Protected Osama bin-Laden updated
- Palin a Phony?
- Palin Book Tour
- Paris MASSACRE timeline
- past Present FUTURE America
- Pay Attention
- PEOPLE are more important than profits
- People Need Good Jobs
- Phony Bulloney
- Pluto in Capricorn
- Polar Bear Family
- Political Correctness in the UK
- Prairie Chapel Ranch
- Pray for the Children
- Predatory Chinese
- President Cruz le Snooze le Pew
- President Santorum
- Progress in Iraq no democracy
- Putin and the West
- Rampant Ignorance about the Civil War
- Rare Earth
- Read This MEMO
- Reality for Millenials
- Reality in Libya
- REASONS Liberals are hypocrites
- Remembering the Great War
- Republican Mandate?
- Robert Bales should be executed
- Robots – screwing US
- Rolling Stones at Fifty
- Romney and Afghanistan
- Romney and His Record
- Romney no military service
- Ron Paul
- Ronald Reagan Tax Review
- Ronald Reagan true myths
- SAD Obama
- San Jose veteran youtube video
- Santa Muerte
- Saturday Night Live Ferguson Video
- Screwing US
- Secure Protect Your Data
- See The Evidence PHOTOGRAPHS
- Sesquicentennial of the Civil War
- Sgt Dennis Weichel and Afghanistan
- Slavery and Secession
- Snow Scenes around the world
- So politically correct unbelievable
- Soldier Stories
- Somebody’s Darling air combat footage
- Something You Should Hear and See
- Spirit in the Sky Classic Rock
- SSG Johnson surprises Skylar – HAPPY
- State by State casualties Afghanistan
- State of our Democracy
- State of the Economy
- State of the Union
- Stories about the After life Service is the currency of Salvation
- Stories World War I and II
- Supercommittee FAILure
- Syrian Spring updated
- Take it or leave it
- Tea Party Hearty
- Ten Conditions for Change
- Ten Conditions for Change I
- Ten Conditions for Change II
- The 911 Conspiracy
- THE CAMPAIGN OF 1814
- The Connected Class con
- The FED is private
- The Great Helmsman
- The Know Nothing President-cy
- The Kremlin
- The Mighty Eighth
- The Military Industrial Complex
- The Muslim Mind
- The new economy 1099
- The One Party System of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich…
- The Palestinian Question
- The REAL Obama
- The Rich Get Richer
- There are the Jobs
- This Is EVIL
- Trump for President
- Trump speech in Arkansas
- Trump supporters read this
- Truth to power The People
- Tsar Putin the Terrible
- Tunisian Revolution
- Understanding ISIS
- UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY
- Unfair Competition equals Free Trade
- Vanished Dynasties
- Vanishing America – later than you think
- Veterans Aging Prematurely
- Voice from the Past
- Vote for John Kasich
- Washington’s Farewell Address
- Waterloo and Trafalgar
- WEAKest President in History
- What About Hillary?
- What about Scientology
- What Does Romney Stand For
- What I Know From Experience
- What I wrote in 2008
- What is wrong with our politicians?
- What President Morsi Really Thinks
- What you think about Obama
- What you think about Romney
- Where is Obama?
- who cares gr$$dy NFL
- Who lost Iraq, Vietnam, China?
- Who was Freddie Gray
- Why Americans hate their government
- Why Romney Lost
- Why the Arab Spring is important
- Wicked Winter Weather
- Wisdom about Fools
- Words of Wisdom about Education
- World War 2 in color Hitler video
- World War Two obituaries
- Xi Jinping and China
- Xi Jinping new leader in China
- You got what you voted for
- Zero Some Game